Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Baptism Card

I made this baptism card for someone at work.  I had forgotten I had order some shimmery paper from Stampin Up and it came yesterday (I'm on vacation...Yippee).  It was perfect for this card.  Although the picture does not show how pretty it really did look.


The Wedding Cartridge

A2 Card (5.5 X 4.25)
Everything is with Stampin Up Shimmery White paper
Flower Vine Sizzix embossing folder
The cross was cut at 4" in shadow and then regular cut
Walmart ribbon
and here is the verse I found on the internet:
You’ve been a special blessing
Since the day that you arrived,
Bringing so much happiness
And filling hearts with pride…
And now that it’s your
Christening Day,
This brings a special prayer
That God will always keep
You in the shelter
Of His Care.


No comments:

Post a Comment